PDA

View Full Version : LF: dwarf cuttlefish or octopus

danlee78
03-18-2008, 10:01 PM
friend of mine was asking me to post a thread for him, seems like he wants something more interesting in his tank~:lol:

VFX
03-18-2008, 10:18 PM
friend of mine was asking me to post a thread for him, seems like he wants something more interesting in his tank~:lol:

I saw an octopus at King Ed's a little while ago. Haven't looked out for it since then so don't know if it's still there...

Although IMO & I hope not to cause offense - Cuttlefish & Octopus are some of the most itelligent creatures on the planet and should be left in the deep blue.

dsaundry
03-18-2008, 11:00 PM
Agreed...deep blue is where they belong. Make sure if your friend is insistent about this, that he is well informed on their care and requirement. There is a website for cephlapods and their requirements. Short lived creatures in captivity..And before any cuttlefish or octopi owners get their dander up, i am just stating that I believe they should be left in the ocean as well as certain types of fish and inverts too.IMO.:biggrin:

Josh23
03-18-2008, 11:13 PM
ill third that, both those animals should be left in the sea and don't do well in aquariums. I would pass that information onto your "Friend".

danlee78
03-19-2008, 12:06 AM
he saw "teejay" s posting about cuttlefish and went nuts saying he wanted one.

dsaundry
03-19-2008, 12:12 AM
I saw an ad for a new corvette...:lol::lol::lol:

remember its a want....not a need..:biggrin::biggrin: