PDA

View Full Version : Frags FS Vancouver - LPS, Softies

Diana
03-11-2008, 05:42 AM
I have a few frags available... the branching LPS corals are not mounted, as I find they are actually easier to place unmounted. The anthelia and GSP are on small rocks.

-Green tipped branching hammer coral, bright green tips, nice round heads, beautiful colony and extremely healthy! Two frags available with 3-4 heads ($20), two frags with 1-2 heads ($10).

-Green tipped branching frogspawn, gets really big! 3-4 heads ($20).

-Anthelia rock, with a couple large palys. The palys look really green under actinics. Great starter coral, its extremely difficult to kill and spreads fast. ;) I think it might have 1 tiny aiptasia but I can nuke that for you. ($5)

-Blue-green center Candy Cane coral, 2 heads, one currently splitting ($10).

-Neon green star polyps, insane under actinics, you dont see green like this very often. Very nice long polyps that wave in the current. Grows like wildfire. I tied it to small rocks but it should grow and attatch to new rock within weeks. Two frags available at $10 each and two available at $5 each, based on size.

Heres a picture of the frags... they are all a bit stressed cus I just re-positioned them.... and the colors in the pic dont do them justice :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/dinostar00/frags-2.jpg

I'll hold the corals for those who reply first, and update the pic when needed :).

Contact me via PM and we will set something up. Pickup only please. Free tank tour included! hehe.

Cheers
-Diana W

Raf
03-12-2008, 12:26 AM
some still available

dsaundry
03-12-2008, 12:35 AM
pm'd you:biggrin::biggrin:

Diana
03-12-2008, 12:49 AM
Thanks guys! Got a few PM's, just give me a bit to get back to you. Eveyone so far has got what they asked for- I'll update the pic and reply to PM's tonight.

:)
-Diana

Puff
03-13-2008, 01:31 AM
PM sent

danlee78
03-13-2008, 07:45 AM
anything left?

justinl
03-13-2008, 08:39 AM
Is there any of that candy cane left?

Diana
03-13-2008, 04:50 PM
Got lots of PM's, there is some green star and the large hammers left. :)

-Diana

Diana
03-14-2008, 01:36 AM
Hi all, so I've updated the image with everyone's name, and which coral is spoken for. If you don't see your name on the picture, yet I've told you I'll have a coral for you, then its because I've decided to make additional frags for you. I will keep my word! :)

There were a lot of PM's so I may have gotten a bit confused, and if you see your name on the picture yet I havent replied then I am saving it for you, and please contact me to arrange pickup.

If you dont see your name on the pic and I havent gotten back to you then I'm sorry they are all gone, but I will have additional frags available in the near future.

Thanks everyone!
-Diana

Puff
03-14-2008, 05:47 AM
wooo!!

my name is over the frag i wanted! how did you read my mind?!

3littlebear
03-14-2008, 04:51 PM
If theres a Frags of Hammer left I want one pls. thanks.