PDA

View Full Version : Trip Pics

EmilyB
02-25-2003, 10:56 PM
Wow, what a great few days I had in Seattle and Vancouver ! Here's a few shots to give you an idea :D

http://www.members.shaw.ca/bhadford1/seattlevan.htm

spikehs
02-25-2003, 11:39 PM
well, that rose is awsome and it SHOULD BE MINE!!!!! :( :D

Back last summer i had contacted them to get me one, and they said that they could get me one in. It was a while past and nothing had quite come in yet, and i heard that jayson was getting them in pretty regularly, so i put my name down on his list too. I got to the top of jayson's and he got some in, so i told seacare thanks, but swc had found me one. In the end jayson's didn't end up making it, and i was out of an anemone. Fast forward to today, i call them to ask if secare has any for sale, they tell me that that monster was the one that they had orderd for me....Ahhh well, i am on their waitlist now. Probably a good thing too since i am doing a tank switch. so close, yet so far away. Enough ramblings.

Sean

Doug
02-25-2003, 11:53 PM
Great pics Deb. Thanks for sharing with us.

MitchM
02-26-2003, 04:09 AM
All I get is "page not found"...... :?

Mitch

EmilyB
02-26-2003, 05:44 AM
That must suck Sean........it will hopefully split soon, I wonder how many are on his list ? The fervor for these anemones seems everywhere, but I am noticing the same thing as with the browns......some have the bubbletips, some have just the long tentacles...I'll be interested to see if Sam's changes under the new lights.

Thanks Doug, bet you liked the sunshine picture the best..... :lol:

Mitch, you have an apple, don't expect much... :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P

The last two thumbnails at J&L didn't work, I guess I ran out of room, should be fixed now. :wink:

Skimmerking
02-26-2003, 01:02 PM
hey there awesome pic there
man i wish i lived cloe by. :cry:

who's the babe in the pic there :oops: :lol:

Doug
02-26-2003, 01:13 PM
Yes Deb. They were nice and warm. Esp. since it was -41 the other morning. I showed my wife and said "look, why cant we live there? The grass is still growing". :) And yes, the last two work now.

sumpfinfishe
02-27-2003, 11:38 AM
Nice shots Deb, I guess my tank wasn't worthy of a snap though :wink:

I'm glad you took some at all the stops, that Rose looks wonderful at Seacare. But I guess I won't be making that waiting list either :cry:

And it's a good job we took those boarder shots eh! Otherwise who knows what would have happened, maybe even a java cup search :shock:

Did you get any shots of you guys all together on Sunday, if so I could use one for my album :wink:

EmilyB
02-27-2003, 09:58 PM
Did you get any shots of you guys all together on Sunday, if so I could use one for my album :wink:

No, :( but you would have thought that with four cameras in the car, we could have got some of us all together on Saturday.....duh :roll: :wink: :lol:

Troy F
02-27-2003, 10:01 PM
who's the babe in the pic there :oops: :lol:

That would be me. You must be in the navy. ;)

StirCrazy
02-27-2003, 11:28 PM
That would be me. You must be in the navy. ;)

Oh Oh OH , your realy cruzin now buddy :shock: :wink:

Steve