PDA

View Full Version : 48" Dual 150 HQI and PC Metal Halide Fixture

Medicdude
03-08-2008, 02:07 AM
I have a 48" Outer Orbit 2 x 150W HQI with 6 lunar lights and 2x130W power compact lights for sale. Once you experience Outer Orbit, nothing will ever look the same! This spectacular 24-hour lighting solution combines 10,000K PowerPaq HQI Metal Halide(s), SunPaq Dual Actinics and Moon White Lunar Lights into one sleek, integrated fixture that brings out the real colors in your reef tank.
A Truly Complete Lighting System
Polished German parabolic reflectors pump up the light output while the splash lenses protect the lamps and fixture from corrosion. Sleek hanging stainless hardware and docking mounts included. Independent 6 ft. power cords allow independent control of the Dual Actinics, PowerPaq HQI Metal Halides and Moon White Lunar Lights.
Complete 24-hour lighting - 10,000K HQI Metal Halide, Dual Actinic SunPaqs & Lunar Lights
Microprocessor based driving system - 15% more output
All-in-one fixture - industry's first integrated electronic ballast (no remote ballasts)
Cool running, ultra-quiet fans for maximum thermal efficiency. Bulbs were replaced 4 months ago. I'm upgrading to 400 watt which is the only reason I'm selling.
Asking $475 FIRM. PM me or email me at ckhed@telus.net
This fixture will be available on Monday or Tuesday of next week when my new one comes in.

Thanks
Chris

Medicdude
03-10-2008, 01:13 AM
New Price, $475 Firm

scorpio73
04-12-2008, 04:50 PM
chris your new price is the same as the old price 475 firm? is that the best you can do on these lights ? or is their room for movement

Medicdude
04-14-2008, 07:11 PM
Light is sold