PDA

View Full Version : Books

ElGuappo
02-27-2008, 07:15 PM
I am going to look at books tonight any suggestions. i ahve a 34 gallon reef tank and looking for some good general knowledge and somthing on inverts perhaps .

Any suggestions?

Thank You.

digital-audiophile
02-27-2008, 07:20 PM
I would recommend the three volumes of the Reef Aquarium by Delbeek & Sprung. Great books, just expensive.

ElGuappo
02-28-2008, 04:44 AM
man i went to 5 book store not one of them had anything really. grabed a marine reef handbook. Barrons. And The new encyclopedia of the salt water aquarium.Jennings . any idea where i could find the reef aquarium volumes ?went to 2 chapters an 2 indigo and a coles had a gift cert. but their selections were very SUB PAR.

scub steve
02-28-2008, 04:47 AM
aquarium illusions has a good salt books i was there today

24storm
02-28-2008, 04:49 AM
man i went to 5 book store not one of them had anything really. grabed a marine reef handbook. Barrons. And The new encyclopedia of the salt water aquarium.Jennings . any idea where i could find the reef aquarium volumes ?went to 2 chapters an 2 indigo and a coles had a gift cert. but their selections were very SUB PAR.

J&L has them i don't think you will find them in a store in Calgary.

michika
02-28-2008, 05:01 AM
You can order most of the books online via chapters.ca or amazon.ca. They are usually cheaper then purchasing from a store. The trade off is how long you have to wait for your books to arrive.