PDA

View Full Version : New Movie

sumpfinfishe
02-22-2003, 07:53 AM
Hello all!
For those of you fellow reefers that don't know it yet, Disney and Pixar are releasing a new animated movie all about two s/w fish 8) The movie is called Finding Nemo, and is going to be released in theatres as of
May 30th. :D

It's about time someone thought to make a movie for all of us reefers :!:
So what if it's for kids, your only as young as you feel and on May 30th I think I will be feeling around 6 years old :wink:, thank god my buddy has a 5 year old that I can borrow for the day to tag along with, as I think some of my other friends would :roll: if they knew I wanted to see it :!:

Here's a link to the official site http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/findingnemo/index.html

:idea: P.S. If anyone is planning a trip to Disneyland I would pay generously for a Nemo t-shirt :wink:

See you at the show :!: cheers, sumpfinfishe

Van down by the river
02-22-2003, 03:27 PM
Hey that's my trick!
I'll be their too, with my little nephew. As far as the tshirt, try the disney store. I'll bet they will have items to buy online once the movie is released. I wonder if any of the big manufacturers will bandwagon with aquarium products with the movie theme?

BCOrchidGuy
02-23-2003, 05:21 PM
My only concern with this movie is every kid in the world is going to want a salt water tank now with a clown fish and a blue tang...

Pansy-Paws
02-23-2003, 06:14 PM
That was my first thought, too, Orchidguy. Remember what happened after 101 Dalmations came out . . . :(