PDA

View Full Version : Updated website

christyf5
02-20-2003, 11:16 PM
Hey all!

I've updated my reef website if you'd like to take a look. Let me know if you find anything missing or wonky. I think the only thing I've found so far is the candycane coral doesn't have a hyperlink to a bigger pic. I'll have to wait to get that one fixed.

Enjoy!!!

Christys Reef Tank - New and Improved!!! (http://www3.telus.net/seamonkey68/index.htm)
http://www.crazypics.de/smilies_froehlich/froehlich035.gif

Christy :)

PS. I didn't know if this should go in the main forum or what. It has mostly pictures in it so I'll put it here for now. Someone can move it if they feel so inclined. 8)

AJ_77
02-20-2003, 11:37 PM
Looks awesome - good job!

:mrgreen:

MitchM
02-21-2003, 12:13 AM
Looks good Christy! 8)
One problem....on the second critters page, all I get is text.... :?:
Could be because I have a Mac, I dunno.

Mitch :D

christyf5
02-21-2003, 12:30 AM
Hmmm, there isnt a second critters page. Perhaps you mean corals??
I just checked it and it seems to be okay.

EmilyB
02-21-2003, 01:39 AM
Great Christy ! :D Brown fuzzy stick..... :lol:

Guess I can skip bringing that cabbage leather frag, looks like you have some already...maybe you can get Mitch to drop off a pectinia frag here tomorrow instead..... :wink:

christyf5
02-21-2003, 01:50 AM
That one isn't cabbage leather, its some other sort of leather I think. Crap, maybe it is. Its not like the one that Sam has, anyway. Its totally different. BRING IT!!! :P

I really am frag happy aren't I??? :roll:

MitchM
02-21-2003, 02:37 AM
Under the Coral Anthias, there's a "more critters" note in wavy letters and an arrow.......which gives me a new page that says "some life forms that I hold prisoner in my tank"......but no new pictures.....

(unless I'm losing it..... :P )

Mitch

christyf5
02-21-2003, 03:02 AM
Coral anthias?? Nuts! Thats the old site you're looking at. Whats up with that?? Oooh thats strange. Geez is everyone except me looking at the old site?? Gosh I hope not after all the time my friend and I put into it (well okay it was mostly him :P). It should say updated Feb 2003 on the front page. Have a look. If not, maybe clear out your temp internet file? I dunno. I don't really know anything about macs other than the fact that they are neater looking than PCs. :P

AJ_77
02-21-2003, 03:13 AM
Your new site is up and running, Christy - not to worry. I get a 2nd critter page like what Mitch mentioned, but after refreshing it is gone, and we're back to the one critters page.

Does that sound right?

Cheers!

christyf5
02-21-2003, 03:15 AM
Guess I'll have to query my "web wizard" on this. Very strange. Those pages aren't even on the server anymore.

Thanks for the info AJ, I was starting to get worried .

BC_Grl
02-21-2003, 03:29 AM
Christy, afaik, when you upload, you are asked (at least I am as I use Front Page to upload), that certain pics are still left in the server, but not in your web. I click on to replace and delete the old ones that are still enbedded in the server.
but they do have to refresh their files once they click on the url in the case they may still have your old one on "file" somewhere.

Also, I just checked your page and it is updated Feb '03 and LOOKS GRRRRREAT! :lol:

MitchM
02-21-2003, 04:06 AM
Refreshing the page did the trick.
(isn't it supposed to do that automatically?)

Mitch

BC_Grl
02-21-2003, 04:12 AM
Nope. Sorry Mitch. It doesn't work that way. Sometimes I forget that when I re-upload my webpage, and get all worried! lol. That is, until I remember to REFRESH the page! Duh! Then it is all ok.

MitchM
02-21-2003, 04:18 AM
Great. :roll:

I've had a computer for HOW many years....and I just NOW learn that..... :roll:
lol

Mitch :lol: