PDA

View Full Version : Seen Dez?

AJ_77
02-20-2003, 01:55 PM
This may be in the wrong forum, but he does consider himself an honorary Calgarian after all. . :D

Recent pics from Dez. (http://members.shaw.ca/reefs/dez/)

Enjoy.

Quinn
02-20-2003, 02:03 PM
he's around, if you message him.

that 150 gal blows me away, it's the reason i'm doing a 150 gal. both des's home tanks and the setup at the shop he manages, aquarium illusions, are well worth the trip to take a look at. :D

Dez
02-21-2003, 02:12 AM
I just want to publicly thank Alan for helping me put pictures up and for doing my website. Thanks Alan, you do such a great job. I thank you for your time and friendship. This calls for a frag (but you might have to visit me...he he). Jonathan still has more pics, I don't know if he e-mailed them to you, there are pics of my other systems and more details of the 150, like the kalk reactor, and calcium reactor. Thanks so much once again.

Des

AJ_77
02-21-2003, 02:07 PM
Kinds words indeed, Dez - you're very welcome. :D I'm glad you mentioned time "and friendship." The best thing about this hobby is the people I've met, and the common obsessive behaviours... :wink:

("As I've said before, I will succeed in this because of you all.") I like that line... :wink:

I'll have to look for those other pics, hopefully I stashed them somewhere. As to a frag - :shock: - I am a big LPS fan. :wink: :D A visit is still in order, yeah... but you haven't been to MY house yet either!

Dez
02-21-2003, 07:30 PM
Thanks Alan...you can send me the pics again and I can add a description to it.

You're house is so far away in Calgary....everyone's in the South :o)...

You guys are welcome any time...

Des