PDA

View Full Version : Kelowna: Just in case

Starry
02-13-2008, 04:40 AM
any one is interested, this guy has some rock for sale. Very nice shapes and sizes, but is rather dirty as he hasnt had time for his tank in awhile. he is selling the whole system and willing to part out. I bought some and its very nice rock (no critters though)

http://classifieds.castanet.net/showproduct.php?product=217934&cat=130

phillybean
02-13-2008, 05:16 PM
Damn you!

I phoned Ken yesterday and to see if he could hold it for me until March. He said maybe depending on the person who is coming to pick some up last night...WHICH WAS YOU! You have my rock...I want it back :lol:

BC564
02-13-2008, 05:20 PM
LOL.....this should be good.

Starry
02-13-2008, 08:38 PM
LOL I only bought 10lbs.
Was sitting down with my tank lastnight, checking things out with a flashlight. I was looking for pods, worm and what not when into the beam of light comes these huge spiderlike legs. Now, I know what I put in my tank, and nothing I knew of had legs like this. So I'm thinking Mantis shrimp cause I cant see all of this thing, just legs. I call my wife downstairs and she holds the flashlight on it so if it bolts, I know where to look. I proceded to move all my rocks around, and when I get to the one its under, Im a little nervous to say the least as I really have no idea what it is. So I move the rock and here is this crab! I KINDA looks like an emerald crab, but with much thicker claws. Anyhow, its in a 10 gallon tank I use for ageing water. If you want it, lemme know as I dont really trust it.

mwafler
02-13-2008, 10:52 PM
Haha I thought about phoning too but I put it off... Damn you got me all excited, I thought you got a free spider crab...lol