PDA

View Full Version : LF: Harris 9200 Dual stage regulator

Waxx
02-11-2008, 11:35 PM
Does anyone know where in Canada I can get one of these? Could you please PM me if you know. Thanks a lot!
Waxx

Joe Reefer
02-12-2008, 01:53 AM
Any particular reason for this specific brand?

Waxx
02-12-2008, 09:37 PM
I've heard from others on RC that this regulator can't be beat for constant flow regardless of weather the tank is empty or full. Here is a link:

http://www.harrisproductsgroup.com/equipment/regulatorInfo.asp?id=9200

I already have to mess with so many things on my tank I promised myself that I would spend the extra money and save myself the hassle when I finally got a calcium reactor. The Praxair a few minutes from my house is actually able to get them (I found out today) and they are supposed to be calling me with a price tomorrow. I have a general idea of what it will cost so if it's way more than I'm expecting, I'll probably end up going with the one from aquariumplants.com.

Waxx

Phanman
02-12-2008, 09:56 PM
let us know what the price range is :biggrin:

Joe Reefer
02-12-2008, 09:57 PM
I was going to say the one from aquariumplants.com is awesome. I highly recommend it. It is very stable throughout the bottle's life, I notice the outlet pressure will rise a touch when its getting low, but it hardly effects the bubble count. The order gas feature on the inlet gauge is a nice touch too.