PDA

View Full Version : J&L aquatics Order

calgaryreefer
02-11-2008, 08:59 PM
Hi all, I am looking into ordering some dry goods off J&L aquatics, its free shipping over 200 dollars, just wondering if anyone is about to make an order or wanna be a part of my order, so we can get free shipping out of it.

pm me if you are interested.

Today is Feb 11, 2008, and I am located in Calgary.

Thanks everyone.

Brighteyes_13
02-13-2008, 03:53 AM
yeah i was just thinking of starting up an order!

i'll be ordering 2 mh bulbs so count me in for $136 toward free shipping. i may add more, just lemme know when we're ready to set something up.

Delphinus
02-13-2008, 09:16 PM
Sure, I'll jump in on this too. This is what I'm after:
http://www.jlaquatics.com/phpstore/store_pages/product-info.php?product_ID=t-dpo4

$80 for a test kit, I must be out of my mind. :( What the heck though. If you weren't there already, that should push it over the $200 minimum for free shipping..

Let me know what the plan is, if we get a plan that is. :) Or let me know if I'm too late. :redface:

jasond
02-14-2008, 12:33 AM
I could use a thing or two, let me know if I am not too late and I can call/email my order this week.

Which solution do people us to calibrate their refrctometer, I recall reading there was a pinpoint solution that was best, anyone?

Brighteyes_13
02-14-2008, 03:03 AM
nothing has been finalized yet as far as i know... but sounds like the initial starter of the order is backing out for now...

im still game if anyone else wants to order

jasond
02-14-2008, 03:28 AM
Me too. I can organize the order and arrange shipping, only problem is I live in the North, but I work downtown, so we could arrange something.

Even if it is just the three of us we will have over $200 and get the free shipping. Shoot me a pm if you guys still want to go ahead and we can make arrangements.

Cheers,

Jason

Phanman
02-14-2008, 05:36 AM
Im in for a couple of these... Gonna mod the Koralia 4 for higher flow

http://www.jlaquatics.com/phpstore/store_pages/product-info.php?product_ID=wp-mpi1200

Delphinus
02-14-2008, 05:36 AM
I'm in. Thanks for volunteering to ambassador the order Jason .. I'm not too worried about timing, it's not live goods, so that removes the urgency of picking up when it arrives. :)

Delphinus
02-14-2008, 05:37 AM
Im in for a couple of these...

http://www.jlaquatics.com/phpstore/store_pages/product-info.php?product_ID=wp-mpi1200
That's a good idea. Count me in for a couple of those too. :)

albert_dao
02-14-2008, 02:20 PM
I could use a thing or two, let me know if I am not too late and I can call/email my order this week.

Which solution do people us to calibrate their refrctometer, I recall reading there was a pinpoint solution that was best, anyone?

Most people just use RO/DI.

jasond
02-14-2008, 05:53 PM
Most people just use RO/DI.

I use distilled, but thought people used something else. If RO/distilled water is just as accurate, I will just use that. Thanks!

I emailed J&L to get the order set up, I will keep you guys posted.

Jason

Phanman
02-14-2008, 06:00 PM
thx Jason

Oh if anyone else is interested in modding their Koralia 4's in calgary and want to join us on this order for the magnets, I will be ordering the Gulf Stream 2 propellars sometime in the next week or 2 so we can split on shipping. The impellers are $5.99 + shipping

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii36/Phanasticman/K4-5.jpg

jasond
02-16-2008, 06:07 AM
OK I heard back from Jeff at J&L. I need to set a "cut off" date for us to have our order in and paid. How does this Tuesday, Feb. 19th sound? That gives a couple days to call/email your order in, seeing as this isnt a huge order I thought that would be enough.

You can call or email J&L (I spoke with Jeff), and tell him it is part of the group order for Jason de Weerd on Canreef.

Once you have ordered, please send me a PM with the products you have ordered, your full name, and your phone numeber as J&L require a list from me with this info b4 shipping.

Otherwise I think we are good to go. I will call my order in this weekend.

Let me know if there are any questions,

Jason

jasond
02-17-2008, 08:10 AM
1 PM so far....