PDA

View Full Version : wtb/lf - new tank and stand

Whatigot
02-11-2008, 01:51 PM
What a weekend.
I don't know why, but my 36 gallon bowfront reef has started to leak.
it seems like water just suddenly started to seep through the seams, I'm losing about 2 gallons a day since I noticed this and the salt crystalising on the outside looks awful.
The tank itself and it's inhabitants never did seem to recover from the move from new west to coquitlam, so hopefully I can just find a decent new(to me) set up for my foyer and start from scratch.
I want something between 40 and 90 gallons, bowfront is nice though not required.
I'd prefer something that was no more than 1.5 ft wide, 4ft long and 1.5 ft high/deep.
I'll take drilled if most plumbing is included, but really anything suitable for a reef would be great.
I don't know how much I want to spend, I still have a piggy bank to smash open and count what falls out....lol
pm me or let me know what you have, thank you very much.

Whatigot
02-12-2008, 02:40 PM
leak seems to be getting worse...
urgency seems to be a factor here.
added a full 5 gallons yesterday, will probably be transplanting all residents into a very cramped aquapod tonight.
someone has to have a 50 to 90 gallon and stand available in the the greater vancouver area.....

Drock169
02-13-2008, 04:22 AM
In two weeks max, I will have a 65AGA available with black pine stand and lighting, its not drilled however

tang daddy
02-13-2008, 05:31 PM
if it's that urgent check bcaquaria and craigslist you're bound to find one!!

Whatigot
02-13-2008, 06:21 PM
it is and I have.
thanks.

Whatigot
02-19-2008, 08:17 PM
done deal.
thanks for the hook up Marius....
mods, please feel free to delete thread.
cheers.