PDA

View Full Version : FS: Tank stand (BIG) Will Deliver Today!!

Chad
02-10-2008, 03:18 PM
Ok..

Name your price for this tank stand! You call, tell me what you will pay for it, I say YES :-D and will deliver to you, provided you are within reasonable distance. I live in surrey, so Richmond, Delta, Surrey, New West.. are all possible places for delivery.

Dimensions.. outer 27 1/4" x 41" x 62" ( D x H x L )

inner 19" x 32 1/2" x 54" ( D x H x L )

Doors are not finished, need to be sealed. Needs door hardware

Some side molding has popped off because I only glued it so it had a clean finish. It also has a few holes drilled in the top for drains. But all are near the back and if you have a tank to fit on this they will be covered anyways.

This is hand built, I built it WAY to strong. So, rest assured your tank will be safe on this sucker.

I will ONLY deliver to your door.. Not going to move it in.. It is heavy..

MUST be sold/delivered today!!!! If not it goes to the DUMP! :( Which I don't want to do.. I invest atleast 300$ in this thing.. Not looking for much back so feel free to offer what you want!!! might even give it for FREE!!

Call my CELL! Do not PM 604-785-0352 if you are interested call by 12pm if possible.

those are 20gals on it right now. I built it for a "lean in" feeling while looking at the tank, rest your arms on the stand and peer in..

Chad
02-11-2008, 08:06 PM
Gone... thanks for the response..