PDA

View Full Version : Good reef stores in Vancouver area

trilinearmipmap
02-17-2003, 01:41 PM
I will be in Vancouver 2 weeks from now, I want to find a good reefing store, I will have time to check out a couple of the stores, look at the corals and fish, ask some questions, and get a quote on a tank/stand. Mostly I will be looking at finding a long-distance vendor relationhip, someone I can work with over the phone on an ongoing basis as I live up in the middle of nowhere and only "go into town for supplies" 3 or 4 times a year.

Anyway I was thinking of checking out J&L Aquatics and Animal House, are these good places to check out, or is there another place I should go and see?

sumpfinfishe
02-17-2003, 03:22 PM
I myself would suggest J&L as your one stop shop :wink: . I know people OOT who have ordered through them and have had no complaints. As for any other store's- I don't know how reliable there out of town shipping is :?: If your in town though there are some other stores close by: Big Al's, King Ed Pets, and Perky Pets are all within about a 15min. drive.

Cheers, Rich

Jack
02-17-2003, 03:24 PM
I definaltey reccomend J&L Aquatics aswell.

pinner_28
02-19-2003, 12:54 AM
jl is definitly a good store to buy as a one stop get everything.Have ordered dry goods and get quick shipping and great prices.Going to try livestock in the near future have always stoped by and picked up things when in the city.Quick replies when needed pricing on items not on the webpage and friendly service. :D