PDA

View Full Version : WoooHooo

Starry
02-06-2008, 10:49 PM
Cycle is finally complete and first inhabitants are in the tank (small cleanup crew). Also 2 VERY large turbo snails that I am second guessing.

Just recived some very colorful tonga from OA. Lots of oranges and red/pinks. (Thanks Wendell!) Extremly "fresh" (pheeew) Its curing in another tank to be added later.

Will be swapping out my sugar sand (flour) for some seaflor special grade for a 3/4" bed (looks only) tomorrow then can start thinking about a few zoos ect.
So, let the stocking commence!

Starry:mrgreen:

dsaundry
02-06-2008, 11:06 PM
Yee haw..always exciting..start your tank journal....:biggrin:

Myka
02-07-2008, 04:03 AM
This is the best part!!! My tank is full...and getting boring. LOL! Time to rip it down and start a new one! HAHAHAHA!

Why did you cycle your tank before you added the live rock? Why didn't you let the live rock cycle it for you? How did you cycle your tank then?

mark
02-07-2008, 04:20 AM
Will be swapping out my sugar sand (flour) for some seaflor special grade for a 3/4" bed (looks only) tomorrow

congrads on the tank but the coarse media can be a bit of a crap trap

Myka
02-07-2008, 04:26 AM
Ya, I like my sugar sand. I have 30x turnover.

mark
02-07-2008, 04:32 AM
congrads on the tank but the coarse media can be a bit of a crap trap
Still congrads on the tank but forget what I said about the media, mis-read your post and was thinking you were meaning 3/4" media such as chunks of crushed coral.

Sand good, crushed coral bad.