PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to GET BERGIA NUDIBRANCH

langdon reefer
02-05-2008, 08:06 PM
As the title says ...lol Bergia Nudi. where to get them :biggrin:

hurley
02-05-2008, 08:14 PM
i got a little one as a hitch hiker on my rock, if i can catch him you can have it.

langdon reefer
02-05-2008, 08:14 PM
that would be great...lol

i got a little one as a hitch hiker on my rock, if i can catch him you can have it.

mr_alberta
02-05-2008, 08:19 PM
Kelly @ The Reef Shoppe in Lloydminster can get them in for you.

hillbillyreefer
02-05-2008, 08:39 PM
I think Kelly may have a couple. Can't remember for sure but last time I was there I think he said he had a couple in with some LR.

langdon reefer
02-05-2008, 08:43 PM
thanks guys ill mail kelly to see what he can do for me...:lol: :razz: :mrgreen:

TRS
02-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Sorry, but all of the Berghia Nudibranch's that I brought in on the last order have been sold. None in-stock at this time.

There has been a supplier delay. THE REEF SHOPPE has been put on a wait list. The last word is that they will be available again ~ March 31. PM if you are interested and can stand to wait that long. I will add you to my Berghia Nudi wait list.

Thanks,
Kelly

langdon reefer
02-05-2008, 09:04 PM
Sorry, but all of the Berghia Nudibranch's that I brought in on the last order have been sold. None in-stock at this time.

There has been a supplier delay. THE REEF SHOPPE has been put on a wait list. The last word is that they will be available again ~ March 31. PM if you are interested and can stand to wait that long. I will add you to my Berghia Nudi wait list.

Thanks,
Kelly

Sounds Good kelly Keep Me Posted :razz: