PDA

View Full Version : FS: 90G Drilled, etc, Kamloops

wolf_bluejay
01-27-2008, 08:47 AM
I have just fired up the new tank, so I am selling of the stuff I no longer need. The wife really wants me to get this tank and extra stuff out of my dining room, so best offer takes it.

90G drilled with sump + pump, it is currently running and will be till the end of the week when I move over the rest of the live stock. $250

Prism skimmer, has not been used in a while. $30

48" coralife PC light, 3x 65w. Bulbs have about 4 months on them. $50

As well, I am looking for about a 20 Gal tank for a freshwater topoff tank in the new stand.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg4/wolf_bluejay/tank.jpg

Thanks.

RonPeter
01-27-2008, 06:13 PM
Any pics?

SeaSerpant
01-27-2008, 07:24 PM
would you be willing to ship?

wolf_bluejay
01-27-2008, 08:56 PM
I'll get some pics of the tank up later today. It is 48" wide x 18" deep x 23" tall with the overflow in the back left, with a 1.5" drain and a 3/4" return in the bottom. The stand is just a plain metal stand, as I has the tank built into the wall. The tank still has all my livestock in it, so I'll get the pictures before I stir everything up moving it out.

As for the shipping, if all else fails I will ship. I would rather not, just out of laziness and the amount of spare time I have is VERY limited lately.

wolf_bluejay
02-04-2008, 02:10 AM
Bump, with add pic

Myka
02-04-2008, 02:55 AM
What brand of sump or is it a DIY? What brand/model and age of pump? What brand is the tank? How old? Any scratches? The overflow on the left, is the return on the right then?

wolf_bluejay
02-04-2008, 03:25 AM
The sump is one that came with the tank when I bought it. However it is not much better than a DIY, ther is no bubble trap, just a chamber for bio-balls and a spot for a sponge. I would have to actually look at the pump to give you a brand, nothing special and about 600Gph. The pump and tank are about 2 years old. And the Return is actually through to overflow box with a 3/4" bulkhead

Myka
02-07-2008, 04:17 AM
What brand is the tank? Any scratches on it?

wolf_bluejay
02-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Not sure of the brand, I think it is a AGA. There is not "logo" on the tank, but there was when I bought it. Just can't remeber what brand. As for the scratches, none that I can see. I have mostly empties out the tank, and am about to start cleaning up the glass.

I know there is no "large" scratches on the glass, but I have not cleaned the glass since moving it about 2 months ago.... Keep in mind the tank is only 2 years old (never copper in it).

And after a little "bad day" with the new tank and the "top off" line last night, this tank really needs to go, so the price is quite negotiable. Really negotiable if you don't want the sump and pump (just tank) as I could use the 20 gal sump as a fresh water storage and the pump for a waterfall/fountain that my wife wants...

wolf_bluejay
02-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Oh, and before I forget, I have the glass top that was originally on the tank when I bought it. The silly looking light hood does not come with the tank (lights are on new tank)