PDA

View Full Version : Want to expand my library

Murminator
01-24-2008, 05:21 PM
I want to expand my library so I looking for these books I know I can find the info online but I would like to have them on hand as well.......and besides no internet in the bathroom :wink:

Thought I would look here before I order from amazon

Reef Secrets by Alf Jacob Nilsen and Svein A. Fosså
Marine Fishes: A PocketExpert Guide by Scott W. Michael
The Conscientious Marine Aquarist by Robert M. Fenner
Aquarium Corals: Selection, Husbandry and Natural History by Eric H. Borneman ** Found Thanks Ray**
Book of Coral Propagation by Anthony Calfo
Marine Invertebrates: A PocketExpert Guide by Ronald L. Shimek, Ph.D.

Joe Reefer
01-24-2008, 05:34 PM
I have almost all those books, but they are all too good to sell. I would lend them to you but I know where your going to read them. :P

michika
01-24-2008, 08:52 PM
I just got Calfo's Coral Propagation book, its so pretty, and it has a new book smell!

Murminator
01-25-2008, 03:30 AM
I have almost all those books, but they are all too good to sell. I would lend them to you but I know where your going to read them. :P

:wink:

michika
01-25-2008, 04:04 AM
I also picked up James Fartherree's Giant Clams in the Sea and the Aquarium. So far its pretty good, lots of nice photos an good information.

rayfong
01-25-2008, 04:59 AM
I've got an extra copy of

"Aquarium Corals Selection, Husbandry and Natural History" by Eric Borneman if you still want it.

Ray

Murminator
01-25-2008, 05:16 AM
how much you want??....shoot me a PM

Brent F
01-25-2008, 05:21 AM
I bought a bunch of books last month. J&L was cheaper than Amazon on a lot of them. I ended up buying The Reef Aquarium vol 2 through another seller on Amazon because it was a lot cheaper than both Amazon and J&L

michika
01-25-2008, 02:30 PM
If you want Calfo's propagation book order through J&L. I ordered from the publisher and my order never came in. I called J&L and it came to me in 2 weeks.

muck
01-25-2008, 02:54 PM
*moved to Buy/Sell Hardware Forum*

Dang it Murray... books with pictures of livestock does not mean you should post in the Buy/Sell Livestock Forum. :lol: :lol:

Murminator
01-25-2008, 04:37 PM
I bought a bunch of books last month. J&L was cheaper than Amazon on a lot of them. I ended up buying The Reef Aquarium vol 2 through another seller on Amazon because it was a lot cheaper than both Amazon and J&L

Thankya I'll look into it

*moved to Buy/Sell Hardware Forum*

Dang it Murray... books with pictures of livestock does not mean you should post in the Buy/Sell Livestock Forum. :lol: :lol:

Doh! ......thanks for moving it....ummm.....Lord Muckethsomethinganother :rolleyes: :drinking:

Murminator
01-29-2008, 09:37 PM
Bump :mrgreen: