PDA

View Full Version : willies puddle reefers- where are you

iansfishy
01-21-2008, 12:20 AM
Anyone from or close to williams lake interested in getting together. Im getting tired of having stuff shipped and if there is a bunch of people the chances of someone going south are alot better. plus i have some corals that need to be fragged ( nothing you dont already have Sue!!) and i would like to see some local tanks. there are alot of benefits. i know there are tanks out there. thanks.

tgoeujon
01-21-2008, 11:07 PM
hey ians fishy im fairly close to the puddle and am interested in finding out what type of frags youve got. post what youve got and some prices

banditpowdercoat
01-24-2008, 11:58 PM
Im closer HAHAHA. ian, have you been in that Exotic Pets in WL? just noticed them in the Phone book. Me and the mrs are coming up there this Sat Jan 26. Lookin to see if anyone has a pump comparable to pentair quiet one 4000 for my closed loop system.

Ohh ya, and I am having McDonalds withdrawls

banditpowdercoat
01-26-2008, 05:14 AM
Will be up there tomorrow, Sat Jan 25. 706 8087 is cell if anyone wants to meet. Will be there all day, Wife/daughter want to go swimming as well as spend my $$$

iansfishy
01-27-2008, 02:07 AM
i dont think there is an exotic pets? ive never heard of it. there is a fish store but its all fresh water, no wait i do remember an exotic pets but it is now the fish store.. my bad. defianetly no pumps. but ill guess youll figure that out since youll probobly read this when you get home, sorry i was busy all day and didnt see this post until 700 pm.

banditpowdercoat
01-27-2008, 08:14 AM
ya Exotic Equatics. 121 NOrth 2nd ave I think/ in a little strip mallo, beside Wells Fargo.But they were closed Fri and Sat this week. Just my luck. Oh well. Priced some stuff at Total pet compared to JL. Online with my fone. they didnt like when I showed them they were 2X more expensive. 50 ga bag of Instant Ocean, $39.99 them, JL, $14.99

iansfishy
01-29-2008, 02:42 AM
PM sent