PDA

View Full Version : FT: Ocellaris Clown (Vancouver)

sexyshrimp
01-19-2008, 05:43 PM
Hey everyone. So a few days ago, I got a little ocellaris clown put into my tank because my friend's tank had a big crack down the middle but this little clown was the only inhabitant so he gave him to me. So, he decided to quit fish keeping for a little bit so he said I could do anything with the little guy and I already have a clown in my tank and because of him, the tank is now overstocked and the little guy's done nothing but peck my bigger clown and fight. So, I decided to see if anyone wanted him or had anything to trade for him

I'd let him go for like I don't know, $8? Or a little frag of some sort or some little creature I could put in my nano. Brittle star? Chaeto? I don't know but I'd prefer to trade rather than to sell

Pick up only, I live around Central Park. If you guys want pictures, PM me

Marius
01-19-2008, 10:17 PM
You gotta be kidding me, I was looking for one for weeks, and just picked one up today. :cry:

sexyshrimp
01-19-2008, 10:35 PM
:( I guess I shuold've posted it a bit earlier then eh? Sorry Marius

Marius
01-20-2008, 07:42 AM
How big is it?

sexyshrimp
01-20-2008, 07:52 AM
I have 2. One of them is around 2.3-5 inches the other is like 3 inches

Or maybe a little less :(. I was considering getting rid of both of them so I could some sort of cool little goby. But I don't know. I have someone interested in one of them already and we're already trying to work something out but if you're interested in the other one, let me know.