PDA

View Full Version : LF: tiny/micro brittle stars

sharuq1
01-19-2008, 04:50 AM
If anyone has a couple I could buy or know where I could get some that would be great. Thx

Also as a side note looking for other little critters to clean detritus and the sand bed.

Delphinus
01-19-2008, 06:01 AM
They usually come in as hitchhikers? I'm surprised you don't have any, they're pretty prolific. At any rate, if you're ever in town my way I could set you up with some..

bv_reefer
01-19-2008, 07:13 AM
u didn't get any on you're live rock?:confused: too bad you're not here i must have counted almost 2 dozen when i shined a light at my tank around 2am in the morning when they all come out to feed, pretty interesting little guys-

Fishfanatic
01-19-2008, 04:09 PM
If you come to Edmonton shoot me a pm my cheato is loaded with hundreds of them they are breeding in my sump and tank.

sharuq1
01-19-2008, 04:23 PM
Thanks everyone, as soon as I am in Calgary or Edmonton I will sendosomeone a pm about it. My live rock had a few bristleworms and dusters but no microstars. They are so handy for eating junk that I would like some :)

Thanks all :D If anyone happens by Red Deer drag some stars with you pretty please :mrgreen: