PDA

View Full Version : J & L Livestock order

TANGOMAN
02-10-2003, 08:16 PM
Sean, I just received confirmation the fish I'm after are "in stock". An order this week sounds great to me. Let me know when I should confirm with them I have fish included with the group order.

spikehs
02-10-2003, 11:55 PM
well, if you can, confirm it tonight, cause i will then....and we can try to get it off asap...when would be good for you to get it delivered?

spikehs
02-11-2003, 01:11 AM
bad news.......... I called J&L and they are out of the monti cap frags, they are not sure when they will get more in either, so will have to bow out as those were the only things i wanted to get. :cry: sorry guys.

TANGOMAN
02-11-2003, 02:01 PM
Sorry about your luck Sean. Actually, sorry about mine too ! That's one less person to split shipping costs :wink:

I'm still wanting to place an order so can we get a final head count on who's interested in an order this week ?
I was contacted by Kari and he's interested. Ande ?...?

Hey Bob, this is soon to become one of those "five page" orders you like so much so join in any time... :wink: (maybe you want some Hermit Crabs ?)

Bob I
02-11-2003, 07:05 PM
Hey Bob, this is soon to become one of those "five page" orders you like so much so join in any time... :wink: (maybe you want some Hermit Crabs ?)

You are too humorous :wink: :roll: . Thanks for the offer, but I am still in with Ross. BTW, I sure enjoy looking at my Royal Grama. He has a chip on his shoulder though. :) I am getting some Hermit crabs to test the rocks I am rocksitting for Ross. We want no more surprises.

TANGOMAN
02-11-2003, 11:52 PM
"Stop the bus, I'm goona' get sick..." I might have to pull out from this order. Again. :evil: . Thanks to some model citizen I'm going to have to buy new tires for my truck. I gotta' see what insurance might do before I can buy fish. I come "hobbling" out of physio today to find two tires were slashed on my truck. :evil: . Stupid me parking out in the "no door dent zone". That's where the staff parks. One of the staff members had his tires slashed yesterday...grrrrr !
Tough to decide between a Purple Tang or a radial tire... :cry:

Hey Bob, what do you mean your still in with Ross ? Are you guys holding out on a group order...? :wink:
So your fish has a "chip" on it's shoulder eh ? Hmmm, they do say our pets begin to resemble their owners... :lol: :lol: kiddin' of course :?

Bob I
02-12-2003, 12:07 AM
Hey Bob, what do you mean your still in with Ross ? Are you guys holding out on a group order...? :wink:

I guess some of us in the frozen North have had a different group order going for some time. I am getting somewhat PO'd with the continuous running out of stock, and "sold out" notices from our supplier. I beginning to have some suspicions, and I don't like them. It seems to me that they have a confirmed order from us in Calgary, but someone walks in the door they sell the item to them, and suddenly they are out of stock. Sorry guys, maybe next time. Do you get the drift? :( :(