PDA

View Full Version : All-In Ones in the Okanagan

Oscar
01-13-2008, 10:38 PM
Are there any all-in ones running in the Okanagan?

I am thinking of RSM, JBJ or Cadlights. I would like to see what each of these looks like up close.

Thanks

mseepman
01-14-2008, 12:26 AM
I know that AJ's in Vernon has sold 2 or 3 RSM's already and have a few on the floor still. At least one on the floor is setup for you to look at. They also sell the JBJ and Oceanic but haven't seen any setup.

Oscar
01-14-2008, 01:10 AM
I was in AJ's just last week and saw the "dry" RSM. I was just doing some window shopping, still thinking/planning my first aqaurium. On the way home I started to think more about the RSM, and how it could quite nicely fit my needs. Should have had a closer look.

I may be back up there in a couple of weeks. I will have a closer look and ask them about their experience with other manufacturers.

Thanks

mseepman
01-16-2008, 04:29 AM
Oscar,

If you ever need somthing from Vernon, I regularly go to Summerland as that is where my wife is from and her family still lives there. Being that you are in the planning stages, feel free to PM me sometime and you can come check out my meager tank while you are in town. Any advice I can give is yours.