PDA

View Full Version : Frag alot

Powertec
01-11-2008, 02:17 AM
Opinions on ordering sps from frag a lot?
Good experience or bad?

Thanks

Der_Iron_Chef
01-11-2008, 02:19 AM
http://canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=36614&highlight=frag-a-lot

Drock169
01-11-2008, 04:54 AM
Puff and I recently had a bad experience, we are still both waiting on a response from Burc.

S.D
01-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Hi there,

We have had excellent experience purchasing corals from Frag a Lot, dealing with Burc has been a terrific experience each time.

Burc is still outside of Canada and will be returning next week.

All the best,
Sarina

Jason McK
01-11-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm wondering why It is exceptable to rate online venders but not Stores?
odd

J

Whatigot
01-11-2008, 08:33 PM
odd

J

agreed.
seems like a double standard.
if things like what is described above was happening at any of the lfs' I'd want to know....

Chin_Lee
01-11-2008, 08:45 PM
agreed.
seems like a double standard.
if things like what is described above was happening at any of the lfs' I'd want to know....

well its not acceptable either way. its just the moderators also have to moderate our own lives too.

Whatigot
01-11-2008, 09:23 PM
seems funny to me....
I suppose it's a bit of a conflict of interest to have potentially negative review about a site sponsor on the site it is sponsoring.....
it's just too bad we don't have someplace where the consumer aspect of our hobby could be freely discussed.
I know I've walked into a couple of lfs' and ben sorely dissapointed or even been blatantly lied to by staff...
I sure wanted to let you all know in those instances but do not out of respect for this site....

kat
01-11-2008, 09:44 PM
so that is why my post no longer exists on this thread? because the review wasn't gloriuos?

Xenia
01-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Same here. Mine wasn't too glorious either and it's gone...

Borderjumper
01-11-2008, 10:19 PM
Is not fair to the OP to leave the 2 good comments and delete the 3 or 4 bad ones.
I know I will PM him my experiance with frag-a-lot.

Xenia
01-11-2008, 10:23 PM
It is unfair, cause I decided to order after reading all the good reviews and not seeing any bad ones (who were obviously deleted).
I definitely wished I had known before :(

Jason McK
01-11-2008, 10:28 PM
I'm sorry I brought it up.

It has been a long standing policy of Canreef to not have reviews of 'stores' on the board.
This policy no matter how fare or unfare, is the policy and should be extended to online vendors.

BTW I'm not affiliated with any store what so ever

J

Doug
01-11-2008, 10:32 PM
odd

J

You're correct Jason. Its not.

Sorry everyone, but like most reefing boards, vendor reviews are usually not allowed. We have discussed this to death before, as many know. It was agreed its fine to mention good service and the such, with vendors. I imagine thats why the critical reviews were removed, and as the posts seem to think the rest is unfair, we will close it for now.

Thanks for understanding. :smile: