PDA

View Full Version : 38gal Saltwater Tank fully stocked for sale, edmonton

Keen
01-10-2008, 12:54 AM
Hey Guys, I am trying to sell off my saltwater tank. I am moving into a condo, And do not want to go through the hassle of moving that tank again. Everything is in good condition. the tank itself is a 38gallon with a 36' length. there are some minor scratches on the inside of the tank from cleaning, but nothing serious. for equipment, I have 2 eheim powerheads, an eheim canister filter, coralife skimmer, and a coralife ultralight 2x96w Powercompact light, and wooden stand for the tank.

As for what is in the actual tank, here is a link to all of my pictures I recently took of the tank, and you can see what I have for corals and rock.
http://picasaweb.google.ca/colinlinton/Aquarium
The tank has been a mostly coral only tank, with only a few temporary times with fish in it.

all accesories I have will also be included as well (magnet cleaner,chemicals,testing kit,syphon,light timers,ph refactometer)

im asking $600 obo
any more questions please feel free to ask me. you can try calling me at 993-4717, or pm me as well

SeaSerpant
01-10-2008, 01:00 AM
How much do you want for it?

Keen
01-21-2008, 01:17 AM
SOLD. thank you to everyone who had an interest in it, and hopefully everyone on the forum can get some decent frags off of the corals i had in it from the new owner soon :)