PDA

View Full Version : Placing frozen order to J&L - Okanagan people want in?

Myka
01-05-2008, 06:29 PM
I need to order some frozen food and DT's Phyto within the next couple weeks or so. There will be room in the styrobox if anyone in the area wants to add anything frozen/refridgerated to the order.

Gools
01-05-2008, 08:02 PM
Is that all that's allowed to come in that box? Or can clean up crew be added? Would be interested in some frozen food, but nothing is listed yet :(

Myka
01-05-2008, 08:20 PM
The box will have ice packs, so not suitable for a clean up crew. ;) But let me know when you're going to place that order as I need a couple fish and shrimp as well at some point.

What kind of frozen food are you looking for? I know what they have. I buy my mysis from them as they have the Piscine brand which have the highest protein content I've ever seen from mysis. Very high quality mysis...clean too. BC product as well.

http://www.mysis.com/

Gools
01-05-2008, 08:22 PM
mostly Mysis, but not sure if there is new stuff out that I haven't seen, or stuff I forgot about.

Myka
01-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Check my above post...I edited it.

cav~firez22
01-05-2008, 10:37 PM
If anyone needs anything from there, or hidden reef, i go down there usually every second or third week, so i can bring stuff back,

i will be goin down again in 3 weeks.

Myka
01-05-2008, 10:46 PM
If anyone needs anything from there, or hidden reef, i go down there usually every second or third week, so i can bring stuff back,

Oh reeeeeeeeeeeally??? :D

I wouldn't mind taking you up on that. Please let me know a few days in advance, and I'll put an order in to J&L. Are you able to bring livestock back too? Cheers!

Gools
01-05-2008, 11:19 PM

Oh you shouldn't have siad that? LOL. Got a pick up truck LOL :)

Palster
01-06-2008, 03:34 AM

I was contemplating heading down that way myself in the near future as I am getting close to starting up my new tank and need a few things. I will send you a message and we can talk.

cav~firez22
01-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Next time im heading down, I will post a few days in advance to let you know. ATM, no truck, just car with lots of room.

Yes i will bring back live stock, that wont be a problem at all.

Myka
01-06-2008, 05:33 PM
^^ Awesome. Thanks!!

I may be going down in end of Feb or early March. If that happens, I do have a truck. I'll let people know as soon as I know. :)

mseepman
01-06-2008, 06:22 PM
Yeah, that does sound good. I look forward to hearing when you're going down.