PDA

View Full Version : WTB SpectraPure LiterMeter III

surgeonfish
01-02-2008, 04:53 PM
Looking for a SpectraPure LiterMeter III dosing pump. Does anyone know where to buy one of these in Canada? The only place I can find them is at MOPS.
Thanks

Delphinus
01-02-2008, 05:36 PM
AFAIK, mops is the only place up here that has it on their site. (I was looking for one of these too about a month ago. I didn't try asking any of the west-coast MO places if they can get it. They might though, probably just a matter of asking and they'll special-order it.)

(I haven't ordered one though. I'm still sort of on the fence on whether I'm switching away from calcium reactors and moving towards automated dosign instead.)

surgeonfish
01-02-2008, 06:51 PM
I am working on trying to get the SpectraPure LiterMeter III dosing pumps out west. Would anyone else be interested in some kind of group/bulk order?
They seem to be the best dosing pumps for their price range.

http://www.spectrapure.com/St_prec_p0.htm

Der_Iron_Chef
01-02-2008, 06:52 PM
How much would they run? $370-ish?

Crumm
01-02-2008, 07:41 PM
I have a LMIII with one remote pump (remote pump is brand new, never used) that I would consider selling, it's barely used, I use the dosing pumps with my Aquatronica, and haven't used the LMIII since. It's an awesome little unit.

surgeonfish
01-02-2008, 08:48 PM
I have a LMIII with one remote pump (remote pump is brand new, never used) that I would consider selling, it's barely used, I use the dosing pumps with my Aquatronica, and haven't used the LMIII since. It's an awesome little unit.

pm sent