PDA

View Full Version : Free Website

sumpfinfishe
02-05-2003, 05:14 AM
Hey all, I have a frag from the meeting that one of you gave me, I can't even remember who gave it to me(too many distractions), and I am having trouble identifying it. Does anyone know of a free website that's easy to post images on, as I have a webpage but I think it would be major hassle to reformat the whole page everytime I want to post an occasional picture.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :wink:
It's some kind of plate or monti that looks like a green hairy mushroom.
Thanks, Rich

EmilyB
02-05-2003, 07:13 PM
I got a frag there that fits that description and the fellow said it was a Merulina, I believe. It also looks like the frag pic that was posted.

http://www.exotictropicals.com/encyclo/reef/sm_stony/merulina.htm

How bad is that.....I remember the name of the coral and not his name, although I asked it......... :roll: Hopefully, he will understand and forgive me.

sumpfinfishe
02-05-2003, 10:51 PM
Tanks Emily, sorry I didn't get to talk much with you at the meeting-I wanted too, but there was so many distractions. Hopefully you can make it back for another. Thanks for the info. I'm just reading up on the coral now, in my copy of Corals by Borneman on page 281. :wink: I didn't catch his name either but I sure like the frag he gave me. :D Hope he forgives me too :!: cheers, Rich