PDA

View Full Version : Another one bites the dust

TANGOMAN
02-04-2003, 08:53 PM
My Royal Gramma I had in quarantine with a Coral Beauty "rolled over" on my Sunday night. It never started feeding. I was so p'd off I went on my rant again around the house..."that's the last fish I'm buying in this town..." blah, blah, blah...
Shame on me for not ensuring the fish was feeding prior to bagging it. I was so excited I finally found what I thought was a good one. The Angel is doing fine and feeding but I'm not impressed with the goods received from the same store in three months. Two were infected with Black Ich and now the Gramma that wouldn't feed.... :evil:
I'm goona' go chat with the "boss-man" tomorrow about my concerns with his livestock and I know I'm just blowin' in the wind but this is ridiculous.
What was my point...uuuh, didn't have one. Just venting. I feel better already.

AJ_77
02-04-2003, 09:14 PM
Saw a thread recently on another board:
"Can anyone keep a Royal Gramma alive?!?" :shock:

I tried one once... Sorry to hear about yours.

Bob I
02-05-2003, 01:29 AM
Saw a thread recently on another board:
"Can anyone keep a Royal Gramma alive?!?" :shock:

I tried one once... Sorry to hear about yours.

That was my thread. I use different names on different boards :D BTW mine is still alive, and doing very well. I believe it came from the same store as Doug's. I think it is very rare for a Grama not to eat. I did notice some growths from his mouth this morning, but it looks better this evening. Most likely parasitic in nature. I hope to have enough time to do my floor before a FW dip becomes necessary. 8)

kari
02-05-2003, 02:37 AM
Sorry about the gramma. If you can catch mine its yours. 4 yrs and still biting.