PDA

View Full Version : hey

Salmon King
12-25-2007, 09:55 AM
Wish all you canreefers lived in Victoria as I am dismantling my hobby.All the corals are centre pieces .Lots of equitment/chiller/skimmer.couple 4 foot metal halides.All the coral are over 100 dollars as I paid this.I can not ship but if you have a relative here maybe they could pick you up one or a 135 inverted plumbed reef tank or my 235 plumed tank.Look on used Victoria.You have to go by my pictures I posted on this site on photos.Like I said I cant ship.I should of done this before Christmas as they would have been nice presents.

Slipstream
12-25-2007, 10:10 AM
Wish i could buy the whole lot off yah, than id get my cousin to go over and pick it up and ship it too me.

ottoman
12-25-2007, 08:51 PM
pm sent

Merry Christmas!!

PoonTang
12-25-2007, 09:57 PM
pm sent

Salmon King
12-26-2007, 11:52 PM
My place was like future shop.Still some left though still lots left

Borderjumper
12-27-2007, 12:17 AM
He has some really nice corals guys.. if your in Victoria you really should give Rob a call. :mrgreen:

Salmon King
12-27-2007, 01:12 PM
I had some very good potential employees at my house. I made everybody grab there own coral and add the prices.I caught 2 friends that didnt add there bill right.They forgot too add a couple coral.I said I will not hire you 2 because you will be giving MY stuff away free if I open a reef store.Its unreal how careful people are when they have to get there own coral out of the tank.If I open a store I will let people fish out there own coral and fish.One couple Shelly and Aron.They bought quite a few CORAL and the green scolly.They put everthing in the box except that scolly.He said I will drive and you hold that one in your lap and dont drop it.Man that was my nicest coral and I was glad it went to a very very very caring home and very good honest people.Sorry though as they have to eat kraft dinner for a month.Oh well most of us have to lose wate after that big turkey.Not me as I am only aloud to eat boost so I am losing my belly I worked all my life to make.Me not Santa next year as I be to skinney.Have a good and safe new year.DONT DRINK AND DRIVE.DO IT FOR THE KIDS.TAKE A CAB . OH YEA.Somebody by accident took my phone book.Please bring it back no questions asked