PDA

View Full Version : My Frags

EmilyB
02-04-2003, 01:19 AM
The staghorn kind of, well, it was fragile. I really trashed it bagging it...so there are many babies... :oops:

Haven't got a clue what most of the stuff is otherwise :oops: .....Brad and Steve can you look for your pieces maybe...I can do better pics and close ups later, but I was excited to post a pic...I'll go dig out my COW books now.... :shock:

Sam, notice I loved your idea of the frags on the branch coral....I would have done more, but I really figured I was killing them.

8) http://www.members.shaw.ca/bhadford1/MyFrags.jpg

Delphinus
02-04-2003, 02:24 AM
So much for "I will never put fuzzy sticks in my tanks" ... :P :lol:

EmilyB
02-04-2003, 03:08 AM
:lol: :lol:

They are so far not doing much..........when do they get a personality....... :wink:

How do you ... like the butt ugly clam.... :? I honestly didn't see him open.... :roll:

christyf5
02-04-2003, 03:46 AM
See?!? Now wasn't it worth all that bagging?? :shock:

:P

Christy :)

Troy F
02-04-2003, 03:51 AM
How many frags did you bring back with you? And what size is the tank? Glad they all made it back. I think I'd be to nervous to try that. I usually freak out just on the way back from J&Ls.

EmilyB
02-04-2003, 04:34 AM
Freaking...oh yes....I was Troy.... :shock:

That tank (10g, cuz the 25g I wanted to use leaked like a sieve..) was actually set up just recently with sand and rock from other tanks to house the frags when I brought them home.

Every frag in there came home with me, except the caulastrea head.

I totally cannot believe they survived what they have gone thru so far. :shock:

Canadian Man
02-04-2003, 04:40 AM
Well Deb if you ever feel the urge to get rid of your new fuzzy stick collection cause they are too boring..... :lol:
Let me know.
Are you going to put a tang in that tank :P

EmilyB
02-04-2003, 04:57 AM
Nope. Six pack of tangs and I am cured. :lol: :P

Old Guy
02-04-2003, 02:26 PM
Wow Deb!! No wonder you needed a chiro. :lol: Thats a lot of packing. I'm glad to see your diplomatic misson was a total success :) . Totally bummed I had to miss it all :( .