PDA

View Full Version : reef stores

nick540
12-21-2007, 10:18 PM
I am back in toronto for the break and miss my tank. So i was wondering if there are any of you toronto folk who could tell me where a fish store is so i could go and look at some reefs because i miss mine so much?:mrgreen:

Delphinus
12-21-2007, 10:43 PM
It seems to me there were a few reef stores when I was in Toronto for a couple days last year. I just looked them up on yellowpages.ca.

But, two that come to mind off the top of my head are ReefRaft and Oakville Reef Gallery ...

reefraft.ca
oakvillereefgallery.com

I randomly drove by some place that was in Richmond but I can't remember the name of it. :( Sorry ...

Also I think fragalot.ca and wickedfrags.ca are in Toronto, don't know if they're thrilled about drop-in visitors but might be worth contacting and asking if you could pop by. I know I would.

Enjoy your trip and if you find any other stores in the area let us know! Although I don't if I'll be going back to Toronto anytime soon, it never hurts to know where to go visit in case one ever does go...

KennyKen
12-21-2007, 11:40 PM
Reef Raft, and Where's the reef are 2 really good stores in Mississauga.
THe eastend in scarborough is NAFB (North American Fish Breeders) also very good.
and yah Oakville Reef Gallery is a beauty to, with one of the biggest big al's right across the street.

nick540
12-26-2007, 10:02 PM
Thanks all!