PDA

View Full Version : WTB: bio balls

Colby82
12-18-2007, 12:47 PM
i am looking for some bio balls for a new tank that is geting set up, it is a fresh water 90 gal tank with a 45 gall sump.. i ll take some measurements to see and exact volume of balls...i am also looking for foam for this sump as this is the first time that i have had a sump on a freshwater... so if you have some that you are trying to get rid of, drop me a line. thanks.

steve

calkrog
12-18-2007, 03:21 PM
i am looking for some bio balls for a new tank that is geting set up, it is a fresh water 90 gal tank with a 45 gall sump.. i ll take some measurements to see and exact volume of balls...i am also looking for foam for this sump as this is the first time that i have had a sump on a freshwater... so if you have some that you are trying to get rid of, drop me a line. thanks.

steve

I have a 5 gallon pail of them mixed with porous rock that have been sitting dry for about a year.

digital-audiophile
12-18-2007, 04:49 PM
I have a bag of them that I got a while ago and never use. Maybe a couple hundred in the bag? You are welcome to them if you want to swing by and grab them.