PDA

View Full Version : jl boxing day order

Edmonton Eskimo
12-15-2007, 11:22 PM
I am wanting to do an order on boxing day from jandl but I don't have a paypal account and they don't accept online interac yet so does someone that has a paypal account want to go in with me?

fishguyxd
12-20-2007, 10:45 PM
How many are thinking of ordering on boxing day?
Should we in edmonton get a "group box" sent out
Just throwing some idea's around.

I am waitin to see "first" though what's on sale I only need little bit.

Matt
12-21-2007, 03:23 PM
I'm planning to order a few things, easily enough to qualify for free shipping (assuming they offer that on their "sale" days). I don't want to bother them with a "group buy" on their busiest days of the year, though.

If you have just a few items, guys, ship 'em to me, and I'll throw them in my basket, and you can pay me when they get here. If you're into negotiating with them for a group buy, I'll throw in with you.

Merry Christmas to all!

Matt

fishguyxd
12-22-2007, 02:57 PM
Well it does not look like there is a whole lot of interest right now. and yes good point Matt not sure if they would do a group order this time of year so I scrap this idea.

Matt
12-22-2007, 04:16 PM
I'll repeat my offer to you, Al. PM me with what you want and I'll front it for you.

fishguyxd
12-22-2007, 08:32 PM
pm sent Matt

michika
12-23-2007, 03:17 PM
Jason (Edmonton Eskimo) and I already worked out a bit of a group order, I have about $100 worth of dry goods, which may even grow to $300. I am shipping my stuff to Edmonton.