PDA

View Full Version : where to get the red sea max?

asherah
12-15-2007, 12:33 AM
I'm having trouble finding one in canada. Most of theus places won't ship them to canada. Even if they did I imagine it would cost alot.

thanks alot

asherah

seanoman
12-15-2007, 12:41 AM
J&L in BC has them. Try their website.

albert_dao
12-15-2007, 12:54 AM
Are you willing to come into Calgary? I get them routinely.

Myka
12-15-2007, 01:35 AM
Pretty sure J&L Aquatics ships them. www.jlaquatics.com

asherah
12-15-2007, 01:43 AM
I can't find them on their website. Maybe they aren't on their ? I sent them an e-mail.
asherah

Myka
12-15-2007, 02:04 AM
Not on their website...don't know why. But they DO have them. Email them. They have a good price.

Brent F
12-15-2007, 05:20 AM
I bought one last week at Gold Aquariums in Calgary. It took less than a week from when I ordered it to when it arrived.

Red Ocean in Calgary also carries them.
________
extreme vaporizer review (http://extremevaporizer.net/)

Myka
12-15-2007, 06:03 AM
I bought one last week at Gold Aquariums in Calgary. It took less than a week from when I ordered it to when it arrived.

What price do they have them at there? I'm just wondering as I've seen the price on them vary greatly...

fishytime
12-15-2007, 03:49 PM

Um...thats "red coral" and yup they carry them too. THINK he has 1 set up and running...he said he was going to set 1 up, but I havnt been there in a while. Golds WILL probably have a better price.You could order it like previously mentioned, but I have read lots about the cube tanks coming cracked or with missing parts.So if you can get to somewhere where you can actually inspect the kit before you leave with it. Should also say that what I,ve read mostly refers to the other cube kits out there. The red sea is fairly new to north america and I havnt read to much about them really. Also not sure about whether or not people a finding they need to modify the heck out of the red sea, like they do with the others. You could check nanotuners.com to see if there are any modification parts available for the red sea.

Brent F
12-15-2007, 08:38 PM
My mistake, It is "Red Coral" and yes, they do have a silver one setup.

Both places were the same price, $800 including the stand which is better than the US price at many places online.

There's a great thread with 4,500 post on it at RC regarding the RSM.
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1262695 if you want info on common mods.

The change I made to mine is I removed the skimmer and put a CPR overflow box in its place. I am putting a sump with a large skimmer inside the cabinet. The cabinet is 22 X 18 X 24 inside so I am having Gold's make me a 21 X 17 X 18 sump
________
Yamaha SRX600 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Yamaha_SRX600)