PDA

View Full Version : Need some help moving a tank

Swags
12-14-2007, 03:01 PM
Hello fellow Islanders!

I need some help this Sunday moving a tank..... It's a 180 with hood/stand/sump. The move is going to be easy.... tank is in a garage with easy access, and moving it into my pad is ground floor, maybe 30' to carry it, back right up to my garage. Anyone with a truck? I can handle one end with ease, maybe 1 or 2 more people, one with a truck would be awesome. I will pay for all fuel, refreshments?.... or we could arrange a trade with some of my inventory of used aquarium goods. I have lots to choose from (canister filters, sand filters, lights, aquariums, p/h's... lots)! Thanks in advance, please respond by PM.

Cheers,
Phil

StirCrazy
12-14-2007, 11:03 PM
Phil, let me double check with the boss, but I should be able to help with my truck. we might have to take the tool box off, but thats easy.

Steve

StirCrazy
12-15-2007, 08:06 PM
Ok, so I checked with the boss, and I can help. after lunch? or what time you thinking? I have to take the little one to soccer in the am.

Steve

Swags
12-15-2007, 08:18 PM
Thanks Steve, after 12 sounds fine.... maybe 1? Brad is helping as well, I will pick him up on the way through. Check your pm for Jason's address and cell num. Thanks again..... what tank did you want :lol: ?
Cheers,
Phil

Swags
12-17-2007, 12:39 AM
Well, the new tank is in the house... big thanks to Steve and Brad for helping! Not nearly as bad as I thought it might be..... except I came back with another tank! You know you are addicted when... Pics to follow, I am going to start a new thread with my crappy camera.
Cheers,
Phil