PDA

View Full Version : Wow what a great meeting

BCOrchidGuy
02-01-2003, 10:47 PM
I think that was an awesome meeting, personally I think it was wonderful to see so many people come out. The food was good, it was especially nice to put some faces to all the names (try to keep em all straight now).

Thanks to everyone who took part you all made my weekend.

GregJ
02-01-2003, 10:50 PM
I have to agree, I learned some cool stuff today :D . Now I have to add a clam to my list of things that i want to get.

Greg

BCOrchidGuy
02-01-2003, 11:29 PM
I got a clam, a small Gold Maxima looking good already.

canadawest
02-01-2003, 11:29 PM
Great meeting!

Was great to meet the new faces, and see some of the older faces again.

Thanks to Wendell for putting it on, and to Tim from Seacare for the great Clam information.

Looking forward to future meetings.

And for those asking about my captive raised Bangaii Cardinals, the current brood is only 2 weeks old and wont be ready for new homes for another 6-8 weeks. I'll post a message in the Buy/Sell forum in a couple weeks for people to start reserving.

Dresden
02-01-2003, 11:56 PM
Great meeting!
thanx to everyone, and extra thanx to those that organized the meeting. It was great to meet everyone and make new friends.

BCOrchidGuy
02-02-2003, 01:04 AM
met some folks out slummin after the meeting too.... :D

Gazza
02-02-2003, 05:48 AM
Although I had to leave early, I thought it was a terrific meeting. I really enjoyed the clam presentation from Tim at Seacare. A clam tank is now on my list. Thanks goes out to Wendell for hosting the meeting and showing us his setup. I'm looking forward to going back for a second look.
Gazza

ianmont
02-02-2003, 02:32 PM
Wow, as a reef meeting virgin, I'm happy to say that my wife and I truly enjoyed it! :D It was nice to meet everybody and I picked up some great new frags for some wicked prices.

Thanks everyone, Ian.

Troy F
02-02-2003, 03:27 PM
Very nice to meet those of you I got a chance to talk to and see such a big turn out.

BC_Grl
02-02-2003, 06:25 PM
Yes, it WAS a nice meeting... even though I missed most of it :cry: :cry:
Thank you Wendell for putting on such a great meeting. The organization was top-notch and I enjoyed myself. Your set-up was pretty cool!
It was great to meet so many people (even though I still won't be able to remember who's who-hehe). And I was excited to meet our "Em"bassador. I hope I get the pleasure seeing you again. :)
Tim, sorry to have missed your presentation, but maybe next year or so we'll pay you a visit for a clam.

Pansy-Paws
02-02-2003, 08:20 PM
Lyle and I really enjoyed the meeting -- we had been lurking on the group for a month or so. Great presentation on clams and we picked up an awesome frogspawn frag. Thanks Wendell, for setting it up.

sumpfinfishe
02-02-2003, 08:58 PM
Thanks Wendal for hosting a great meeting. It was also nice to put some faces to to names. Also thanks for the frags from my fellow reefers, thanks also to the folks who provided great raffle prizes. I only wish I could have met you all-time fly's when your having fun! I will post some pics of my new frags once I figure out how. Cheers, Rich :D

EmilyB
02-03-2003, 03:40 AM
met some folks out slummin after the meeting too.... :D

Really........ :lol: 8)

EmilyB
02-03-2003, 04:21 AM
:shock:

I had such a great time....thanks so much to Christy for looking after me...... :D :D

Thanks to Sam for the awesome tank/condo tour and the back medicine he had.... :lol:

Wendell and Wendell for tanking my frags and clam overnite.. :D

Troy for all that info on tangs.. :D

Tim and Pat for the overnite advice.....and the clam who is totally funny.. :wink:

The fellow canreefers who unsuspectingly sent home fuzzy sticks with me.... :lol:

Meeting a whole lot of people who have so much to offer and putting faces to names... :shock:
:P :D

It was incredible.

The bags all made it home okay, should have seen me checking it for leakage..... :lol: ...

I tried to show Barry how exciting it was to glue sticks to a rock............ :lol:

One_Divided
02-03-2003, 05:13 AM
I agree, great meeting. Too bad we missed the first ferry! Nice to meet all you new people and to see the rest of you again..

Wendell, I am happy to see things doing well.. I am looking forward to seeing the system in a couple months again..

christyf5
02-03-2003, 07:09 AM
AWESOME MEETING!!!!!

Thank you so much Wendell. That meeting totally rocked! It was almost like information overload. And what a great turn out. I got to match names to faces, finally. :P

Can't wait for the next one! :wink:

Christy :D

sea gnome
02-04-2003, 03:44 AM
Thanks Wendall, what a great meeting, I'm sooo excited about my new babies!!!! It was great seeing everyone. Rachel

ldzielak
02-04-2003, 05:21 AM
So how many people showed up? I knew lots would show, I can never get these meetings to fit into my schedule, without ****ing the wife off to much. Better luck next time. So what did I miss??

Lee

Dorkel Marine 1
02-05-2003, 11:11 AM
Great meeting. Thanks Tim for your presentation on Clams. Wendell thanx and double thanx. Nice talking to you GregJ and a fellow I didn't get your name. How bad of me. I am looking forward to the next. Please lets make it Sunday. Work

George Muller