PDA

View Full Version : reef food

Salmon King
12-12-2007, 12:17 AM
I have been trying a new food called Arcti Pods.It feeds coral and fish.It is supposed to be good for getting new fish to eat.I picked it up at OCEAN AQUATICS in Vancover .I just talked a local pet store to carry it.I think this is a very good product.Anybody else been using this

fishmaster
12-12-2007, 12:49 AM
I've tried it. It's basically the same plankton as cyclop-eze in suspention with some presevitives. It's also a larger size plankton-3000 micron. I like the convenience of it over frozen bar cyclopeze, but some of my fish seem to prefer the frozen stuff. My clowns won't eat the Arcti Pods, but absolutly love the frozen cyclop-eze.????The rest of my fish eat it. Yellow & sailfin tangs, six line wrasse, chromis & yellowtail damsels. It sure is nice to just reach in the fridge as opposed to trying to break a chunk of a solid frozen bar! I would recomend it, but I don't think it's as good as frozen cyclop-eze.
If you don't have allot of time to mess with frozen food, it would be a very good & convenient addition to a dry food diet.
Shaun.