PDA

View Full Version : He is eating my fish

Salmon King
12-11-2007, 10:20 AM
My friend sent me a picture of him eating a pinktail trigger.I almost cried.My brother inlaw from Trinadad came over and said he spearfished for all the fish I had in my tanks.He almost cried when I told him what I paid for them.I almost cried when I paid for my last fish.So people cry over fish all the time for different reasons.So if you want to cry when your fish jumps out of the tank.Go ahead its okay

mark
12-11-2007, 02:02 PM
Laying on the beach and guy approached us with a foot long Imperator Angel in a rusty birdcage with the idea it was for lunch. People we were with bought it for something like $2.00 then set it free once the fisherman left.

Aquattro
12-12-2007, 01:39 AM
I loved lying on the beach with vendors bringing trays of BBQ mantis shrimp around every 15 minutes. Tasty little suckers.

StirCrazy
12-12-2007, 03:28 AM
Laying on the beach and guy approached us with a foot long Imperator Angel in a rusty birdcage with the idea it was for lunch. People we were with bought it for something like $2.00 then set it free once the fisherman left.

Would he have cooked it for you to? I would have been looking for garlic, lemmon salt, pepper and some taragon in a heart beat!

Steve

Aquattro
12-12-2007, 05:28 AM
Would he have cooked it for you to? I would have been looking for garlic, lemmon salt, pepper and some taragon in a heart beat!

Steve

No kidding! Where ya gonna get seafood for $2 ??