PDA

View Full Version : FT / FS LR and Coral - Victoria

Todd
12-10-2007, 06:54 AM
3 Large premo pieces of coral covered liverock for trade. Basically you give me your pest / algae free rock no smaller in size and weight, and I will give you the rock with coral on it. I have a scale to weigh the rock here. If you want to bring a smaller piece (with the exception of rock #2) then you can buy the additional rock at LFS price - as that is what I bought it for and need more rock! OR you can buy the rock at LFS prices, and be assured that you are getting great quality, pest free rock, with free coral.

3 pieces to choose from:

1. Large piece covered in Anthelia glauca (waving hand). Piece weights about 10 pounds. May also have a few mushrooms on the bottom.

2. Large piece with: Anthelia glauca (waving hand) on right side, Xenia elongata (Pulsing Xenia), on the top and on the left, and a very healthy section of a coral similar (but not) GSP. Will try to find the name and post it tomorrow. May also have some mushrooms on it. (Definitely have to get a nice large piece of rock for this one, as I sorted few alot of rock to find this piece). Weights about 10 pounds - will find exact weight tommorow.

3. Large piece of rock, round, more solid then the others, with Xenia elongata (Pulsing Xenia), covering most of the rock.

Also have some large / multiple frags of the waving hand and pulsing xenia for 5$ each. Lots available...

I'll try to post some picture tomorrow evening.