PDA

View Full Version : Thank You everyone.....

skylord
12-09-2007, 02:29 AM
Wow... I was shocked by the turn out to get our new tank in the house. I was concerned about not having enough hands and wound up with more than enough. Thanks go out to Seahorse, Jason Mck, JStoll, untamed and his wife, a few others not on Canreef, and then we had a few show up just in time to see the tank on the stand, Tom R, Niloc and Midknight who helped put my fence back up. Had a lot of knowledge traped in my house for a couple of hours.

Someone had to document this event and here is a sneek preview of the tank and Jason Mck showing his appreciation of my efferts to record the event....

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa91/RscottHayes/DSC_0004-1.jpg

Again...Thanks everyone and if I left your name out it was unintentional and due to old age or something like that.

Scott

SeaHorse_Fanatic
12-09-2007, 02:45 AM
You're welcome.

Scott's always one of the first to help out or participate in local reefing events so it's only fair to give him a hand when he needs it.

Anthony

Tom R
12-09-2007, 03:40 AM
It is always fun to be in on the ground floor of a fellow reefers dream.
That's a great tank. This is going to be a setup to watch.

Tom R

banditpowdercoat
12-09-2007, 03:43 AM
Nice finger HAHAHA. Lets see the tank in place. bet they got their fingerprints and drool all over it:mrgreen:

Skimmerking
12-09-2007, 04:11 AM
nice tank man well done is it filled yet :razz:

Jason McK
12-09-2007, 05:11 PM
It's going to be a very sweet set up.
Scott has put a ton of thought into this build with 2/3rds of the water volume being in the sump or Fuge in his basement
What a year to see this tank as a TOTM

J

Delphinus
12-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Who's who in the pic? I recognize SHF and Jason .. hahahaha right off the bat I knew that was Jason before even seeing his face. :p

skylord
12-09-2007, 07:11 PM
The guy with the big grin is Ed....................he has been into reefing for about 10 yrs (my brother in law). The only other face you can see is his son who has been doing predator tanks for about 5yrs. Neither come on here much if at all. The others were just people I was able to bribe with free food. The rest of the canreef people were mostly supervisors. Christy wanted to show up and watch all the muscles and tight buns flexing but something about going home for the weekend is important to her.

Scott

christyf5
12-09-2007, 08:17 PM
Christy wanted to show up and watch all the muscles and tight buns flexing but something about going home for the weekend is important to her.

Scott

:rofl:

Sorry I missed out on the action. Had a friends stag to go to this weekend. Cant' wait to see that tank up and running. Can we say reef meet at Scotts house?!:razz:

Van-rookie
12-09-2007, 11:00 PM
Wheres a picture of the tank in the house ?

untamed
12-10-2007, 11:54 PM
Hey...I'm in that photo! See the car just arriving in the background? OK, I was a little late, but I still got there for most of the move...and for the burgers.

I demand a build thread!

skylord
12-11-2007, 12:40 AM
I sure missed that...and Mrs untamed is in the other seat. I will start a tank build thread once I have done enough to get water in the tank. I have it all photo documented fairly well to this point. I went out and spent a bunch on plumbing today but I do have to thank Brad for saving me at least 200 by simplifying a bunch of the stuff I was going to do. Didnt need near as many fancy valves as I thought.

Scott

Hey...I'm in that photo! See the car just arriving in the background? OK, I was a little late, but I still got there for most of the move...and for the burgers.

I demand a build thread!

Murminator
12-11-2007, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the pic I forgot what green grass and leaves look like :sad: