PDA

View Full Version : wicked frags order 50% off

tang daddy
12-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Alright I want to organize an order with wicked frags we need 400 for free shipping! I would like to get on this asap as some pieces are limited already pmed a few guys but if anyone else wants to hop on board please let me know sooner than later!
so far my order totals 227 after 50% discount andresont maybe in for a few pieces aswell thanks again Chris

wickedfrags
12-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Just to clarify, there is no free shipping during the current 50% off sale, however I am offering 1/2 price shipping on orders over $275. Thanks.

Alright I want to organize an order with wicked frags we need 400 for free shipping! I would like to get on this asap as some pieces are limited already pmed a few guys but if anyone else wants to hop on board please let me know sooner than later!
so far my order totals 227 after 50% discount andresont maybe in for a few pieces aswell thanks again Chris

GMGQ
12-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Oh dude, I posted this in the wickedfrags forum. We can combine our orders then:

----

So I'm on board for a bunch of stuff, and Butters88 wants some stuff too. I wouldnt mind leading the group buy, but I dont really have enough room at home to float the stuff for you. I can accept the package at my work and take it home (15min away), and it will sit at my house at your own risk (I assume it will come in a foam lined box with heat packs, so at least it wont be sitting outside in the cold). I live in South Vancouver (Victoria Drive & Marine Drive area). You guys cool with that?

So far my shopping list is:

GMGQ:
1. ice blue clove, $20
2. Mint Juniper Aussie Acan, $20
3. Purple / Pink Skirt Ric, $30
4. WF Armagedon Paly, $4
5. Maracas Zoa, $10
6. Man of steel zoa, $12.5

Butters88:
1. Redish Orange Cyphastrea, $20
2. Pink star chalice, $40
3. Stars of Jupiter Cyphastrea, $20

LMK you guys! I have this friday off, so I can accept it at home too.

andresont
12-05-2007, 10:59 PM
I would like to get one Purple Bonsai (http://www.wickedfrags.com/sps.html) SPS and one Aussie Gorg Red/White (http://www.wickedfrags.com/lps.html).

$90+$45=$135-50%=$67.5

I wonder how much the shipping would be if i add to TangDaddy's order?

tang daddy
12-06-2007, 01:37 AM
I'm getting the true undatta, purple bonsai,wf plana,blue green lovelli,orange green digi, pink green polyp stylo,and bali tricolour and my order totals 227 after 50% discount and was thinking of getting it shipped to my house my sump has enough room to float all the stuff and if this isn't enough I have 2 other tanks plus I'm really close to the airport so if anyone wants to go in on the order with me please pm me thx.

Keana
12-06-2007, 02:54 AM
I just need to look at the site and make a list but I'm in.

Bye, Keana

Van-rookie
12-06-2007, 03:31 AM
Sent PM

GMGQ
12-06-2007, 07:47 AM
PM Sent, thanks for taking the lead Tang Daddy!

tang daddy
12-06-2007, 05:46 PM
Ok guys and gals looks like the people that pmed me are confirmed forsure so far there's me,andresont,vanrookie,keana,gmgq and butters88.
Lets settle payment by saturday at the latest to give Dave some time to get our orders ready also all participating in the group buy will pm wickedfrags to let him know they are on my order and a list of what they're getting with totals! I want it to be clear so there's no confusion on anyones part seller and or buyer. Aswell payment can be made to wickedfrags directly not to me pretty sure he accepts creditcards via paypal. If anyone has any questions regarding this group order you can post here or pm me if it's payment issues or shipping you can contact wickedfrags directly. 1 more thing as soon as wickedfrags ships our order out I will contact each of you thanks Chris

Keana
12-06-2007, 08:05 PM
I will be pm'ing Dave to see what the shipping costs of my part of the order is.. I will pay today or as soon as I know the cost of shipping. Thanks Tang Daddy for putting together the group order!

Keana

tang daddy
12-06-2007, 09:25 PM
no worries I will be paying tonight aswell and clint is on board too yee hah!

sobe
12-07-2007, 12:07 AM
Hi Chris I've sent you a pm about the group buy. I would like to join in.

Puff
12-14-2007, 05:41 AM
aw man....

i havent checked in this subforum in a while. i just placed an order with wickedfrags this week and it left today. if i had known that others were interested then i would have asked in here...i didnt even think about it! :(

well scratch one of those purple w/ pink skirt mushrooms off of the availability list. 1 left i think!

Puff
12-14-2007, 06:51 PM
received my shipment this morning.

WOW!! beats the hell out of anything ive ever gotten online before! beautiful stuff, EXCELLENTLY packaged. i felt like i needed that engineering degree im working towards just to get everything out. but i mean that in a good way!!

wickedfrags
12-14-2007, 09:20 PM
Glad to hear you are happy with the shipment. And yes, I strive for wicked packaging as well as wicked frags :)

received my shipment this morning.

WOW!! beats the hell out of anything ive ever gotten online before! beautiful stuff, EXCELLENTLY packaged. i felt like i needed that engineering degree im working towards just to get everything out. but i mean that in a good way!!

Myka
12-23-2007, 01:32 AM
Anyone willing to re-package and send to me in Kelowna via Greyhound? If so, I'd be in for a few things.