PDA

View Full Version : 12 Gallon Aquapod/w 70w MH

IceTurf
11-29-2007, 02:49 AM
Has anyone had experience with this tank? Is it any good? Comments please, tks.

Stones
11-29-2007, 04:47 AM
If you are looking for one of these tanks, hurry as CURRENT has discontinued prodution of the 12 gallon aquapod with the 70 watt HQI sunpod.

I've never heard of any poor reviews for the aquapod series of tanks, other than cracks forming along the rounded corners on some of the 24 gallon tanks due to shipping stress.

This series also seems pretty easy to mod to your desired specs, depending upon what type of corals you want to keep.

IceTurf
11-29-2007, 03:02 PM
Neither have I, but one can always be surprised. Yes I noticed that and that was why I was questioning about it, I know somewhere in the USA where i can get a great deal on one but shipping is gonna kill. Anyone know if or where I may be able to get one in Canada for a good price?

Stones
11-29-2007, 07:39 PM
Ocean Aquatics carries the Aquapod lineup however they are sold out of their 12 gallon hqi models.

I know Dr. Fosters and Smith out of the States has them on for cheap right now, but shipping would definatlely make up for the sale price.

I think that Big Al's used to carry the Aquapod series, however I didn't see any the last time I was in Edmonton.