PDA

View Full Version : Delphinus the great!

likwid
11-28-2007, 10:39 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know how awesome this guy is. I had been searching all over for someone to send me some chaeto, since no people or stores in my local area have it. No one wanted to help me out, until one day I get a PM from Delphinus saying he was willing to take time out of his busy schedule to send me some my way. He was very kind throughout, and even paid to have it shipped expresspost in an insulated coffee mug to make sure it made it here fine in the cold weather.

Just goes to show we have some really great people on this board who are willing to help others out no matter what the situation is.

Snappy
11-28-2007, 11:07 PM
Tony is a really great guy.

Zoaelite
11-28-2007, 11:11 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know how awesome this guy is. I had been searching all over for someone to send me some chaeto, since no people or stores in my local area have it. No one wanted to help me out, until one day I get a PM from Delphinus saying he was willing to take time out of his busy schedule to send me some my way. He was very kind throughout, and even paid to have it shipped expresspost in an insulated coffee mug to make sure it made it here fine in the cold weather.

Just goes to show we have some really great people on this board who are willing to help others out no matter what the situation is.

Have to agree great guy, everything works in a circle in the reef world though. For example I gave Tony a 20g for his sump, he gave you some cheato now when somone needs a favour make sure you have an open hand :)
Levi

Der_Iron_Chef
11-28-2007, 11:20 PM
I would have to agree. Definitely a jolly good fellow! :cool:

Delphinus
11-28-2007, 11:42 PM
:redface: Hey I just hope the stuff lives. Glad I could help. I had to make the poor dude wait 3 weeks until I actually had time to swing by a post office and drop it off. You should have seen the look on the lady's face though when I handed her a taped up insulated coffee mug and said "I need this sent to Lethbridge in the quickest method possible." :lol: It was sooooo worth it. :lol:

In all fairness, I use a lot of favours from other Canreefers too. I think we have a great community here.

And hey Levi, that 20g is working awesome BTW, thanks once again. :)

BMW Rider
11-29-2007, 03:07 AM
Only problem I have with Tony is that he has chosen to live too far away from where I do. This makes it quite inconnvienient for me to get stuff from him. :lol: Otherwise, he's a great Canreefer.:mrgreen:

michika
11-29-2007, 03:35 AM
I have to third or fourth or whatever the good comments for Tony. Not only is he a stand up guy, but he goes out of his way to help someone in need. Speaking from experience of being that someone, not only is it appreciated, but very valued, as you don't see much of this in this day and age.

Thanks Tony, for everything you do, for everyone!

christyf5
11-29-2007, 02:40 PM
Tony Tony he's our man, if he can't do it no one can! :wink:

Phanman
11-29-2007, 03:48 PM
Yes from personal experiences with Tony he IS the man!!!