PDA

View Full Version : WTB CPR over flow and Eheim pump Vancouver.

andresont
11-28-2007, 06:58 AM
Looking for CPR CS50 overflow (http://www.jlaquatics.com/phpstore/store_pages/details/overflows.php?product_ID=of-cs050) and Eheim 1250 (http://www.jlaquatics.com/phpstore/store_pages/details/pumps.php?product_ID=EM-PUN1250) pump.

lower Mainland area.
LMK if you have any for sale.
Thank you.

Sebae again
11-29-2007, 04:18 AM
If this is for your 60 gal,you might consider a larger model. I use a 102 with a mag 12 return on my 90 gal which dumps into a 20 gal sump. I also use the Aqualifter pump. Also , I removed the strainers and used a ''T'' with a cap drilled with 2 holes in the top and then a fitting ''90 ''pointing downwards into the side of the ''T'' The second one took took some filing of the ''90 ''to make it fit in the box. The setup is quiet and maintenance free plus it doesn't take up much room in the tank. It can be positioned anywhere on the tank rim therefore allowing room for other equipment . I used the return for tank circulation by splitting it with a''T'' equally in the middle and then Lockline with nozzles. Works perfect. Hope this was of some use.

andresont
11-29-2007, 06:36 AM
If this is for your 60 gal,you might consider a larger model. I use a 102 with a mag 12 return on my 90 gal which dumps into a 20 gal sump. I also use the Aqualifter pump. Also , I removed the strainers and used a ''T'' with a cap drilled with 2 holes in the top and then a fitting ''90 ''pointing downwards into the side of the ''T'' The second one took took some filing of the ''90 ''to make it fit in the box. The setup is quiet and maintenance free plus it doesn't take up much room in the tank. It can be positioned anywhere on the tank rim therefore allowing room for other equipment . I used the return for tank circulation by splitting it with a''T'' equally in the middle and then Lockline with nozzles. Works perfect. Hope this was of some use.

Thanks for the advice, i will have to imagine all that in my mind but for sure is worth considering.