PDA

View Full Version : FS: Premium Fiji Live Rock SOLD

robert
11-27-2007, 06:14 AM
I have for sale about 50 lbs of nice looking fiji live rock - maybe a bit more or less, it is still in a tank and needs to be weighted. Price is low, but there is a catch, it has to be gone within next 48 hours and I will not part it.

PMs only please!!!

TLM
11-27-2007, 06:21 AM
pm'd

Diana
11-29-2007, 01:37 AM
Thanks Robert for the rock, corals, and fish! That red brain is amazing.... please give us a call sometime and stop by to see the tanks. If you ever start up again I will give you some frags for sure!

Seahorse tank *aheam* Seahorse tank.

;)
Cheers
Raf + Diana

Myka
11-29-2007, 01:41 AM
Thanks Robert for the rock, corals, and fish! That red brain is amazing.... please give us a call sometime and stop by to see the tanks. If you ever start up again I will give you some frags for sure!

Seahorse tank *aheam* Seahorse tank.

;)
Cheers
Raf + Diana

*shakes fist at you guys* I thought you already had a seahorse tank or two?

Diana
11-29-2007, 01:43 AM
I do have 1, but Robert has a nice tall tank that would work well for seahorses, and I was trying to send psychic energy and make him do it. hehe. ;)

Myka
11-29-2007, 01:49 AM
I do have 1, but Robert has a nice tall tank that would work well for seahorses, and I was trying to send psychic energy and make him do it. hehe. ;)

I've been tossing around the idea of plumbing a horse tank into my system at some point. I think a little hex tank would look nice. :D