PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone want anything from J&L?

Delphinus
11-26-2007, 06:53 PM
They have some strawberry snails in at the moment .. these are my favourite kind of snail so I'd buy some if someone was already doing a livestock order and I could tag along.

But, they wouldn't be worth ordering on their own (I don't really "need" snails per se, but I'd order some if it was convenient to do so), and, I'm afraid there's no way I have the time at the moment to organize a group order. So I'm only ordering if someone already has an order pending that they'd let me jump in on and defray some of the shipping costs, or if someone was willing to organize a group order this week. I figure it can't hurt to ask. :mrgreen:

They have some nice acros in at the moment: http://www.jlaquatics.com/static/livestock/noteworthy.htm

Superman Danae ... really big piece.. A wicked scottorum wrasse ... Helfichi firefish ... Not that I'm trying to entice anyone or anything.. :lol:

Zoaelite
11-26-2007, 07:11 PM
Superman Danae ... really big piece.. A wicked scottorum wrasse ... Helfichi firefish ... Not that I'm trying to entice anyone or anything..

I read that HORRIBLY wrong:neutral:. I would but I'm still waiting on my Visa :\
Levi

SJSobczyk
11-26-2007, 08:32 PM
The old lady is getting me some dry goods from J&L (i love getting my own christmas presents) but i dont think that would help you.

Steve

Delphinus
11-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Yeah I'm already doing a drygoods order. But generally speaking it's best not to mix drygoods and livestock orders. One or the other..

Joe Reefer
11-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Someone should get the tonga green acro, and see if they can continue to get growth like that. :biggrin:

Delphinus
11-26-2007, 09:22 PM
No kidding :) Alas, it won't be me trying it though. Something about not putting a cart before the horse .. I wish I could though. There were some really sweet SPS on their site the last few days. A sweet yellow of some kind, in the background of that picture was (I think) a hoeksemai ... very nice. A red milli, a blue milli, a sweet lime gemmifera ... Sigh. I'd love to buy some but I've learned my lesson on that one. No SPS (in particular no SPS) until my new tank is ready. But snails.. snails I could always use more of. :)

digital-audiophile
11-26-2007, 09:42 PM
You should just bring in a crap load of snails and sell them yourself. Snails are impossible to find in this city :(

Delphinus
11-27-2007, 05:31 PM
Duncans ... !!! Bartletts and Disbar Anthias .. !!! Seahares ... !!!!

(... Sorry, I had to try ... ;) )

michika
11-27-2007, 05:55 PM
If my tank was not currently boasting the name Tank O' Death, I would be getting SPS and helfrichi firefish! What can I say, I am an easy sell!