PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 24g/29g Biocube/Nanocube

Nixon
11-22-2007, 02:02 PM
Just realized I posted in livestock.....my bad guys and gals.

I'm looking for a cube tank (tank only if possible) that's approx. 20" wide (side to side when looking at it from the front). I think the JBJ 24g nanocube and the 29g Oceanic biocube is about 20" wide too. I need the tank only. I may consider buying everything if the price is cheap.

If anybody has a spare tank or just wants to get rid of theirs, or knows where I can get a replacement tank, let me know!

Thanks!

---
Nixon

michika
11-22-2007, 02:41 PM
I'm selling my 24g nano starting on Sunday. Its an 18"x18"x18" cube.

kwirky
11-22-2007, 08:37 PM
Check out that aquarium store on 36ST NE next to marlborough CTrain station (next to the humptey's). I think it's called Imperial Aquariums. They sell bowfront tanks around that size for $40-60.

Nixon
11-24-2007, 05:12 PM
Check out that aquarium store on 36ST NE next to marlborough CTrain station (next to the humptey's). I think it's called Imperial Aquariums. They sell bowfront tanks around that size for $40-60.

I should check that out. My buddy told me to just get a classic cube instead of a nano cube tank if I can't find one. I just really want a cube beacuse it will maximize space as well as the fact I can use my existing hardware/light with it. I"ll look into it forsure though. Thanks for the tip.