PDA

View Full Version : Starting 90gal

Rumika
11-19-2007, 02:23 AM
Finally get to start changing over my 90gal to SW. Received my new light fixture on Saturday. I purchased the I-4 Solaris 15k fixture. I am very excited about this, I just hope that it meets or exceedes my expectations especially because of the cost. I have also purchased the Mini Red Dragon Pump and the ATI Bubble Master skimmer. Sump needed a few adjustments but I think it should all work now.

Need to get all the supplies for the plumbing and we should be good to go. I also need to get some water motion devices. I think I might go with Koralias for now until my pocket book has a chance to re-coop, then I would like to purchase some Tunzes.

If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations would love to here them. I am also a NEWBIE.
Will add pictures as we get things going.

mark
11-19-2007, 02:50 AM
nothing better than starting a tank after winning a lottery

Rumika
11-19-2007, 04:56 PM
nothing better than starting a tank after winning a lottery

No we didn't win the lottery. I guess we are just trying to give our fish and corals.........like a spa experience say at a Marriott hotel as apposed to the Super 8. LMAO.

Der_Iron_Chef
11-19-2007, 05:01 PM
Well, everyone always says to buy quality equipment right away instead of replacing crappy equipment further down the road. And you've done that!

Make sure to post pics :)

Rumika
11-19-2007, 05:09 PM
Well, everyone always says to buy quality equipment right away instead of replacing crappy equipment further down the road. And you've done that!

Make sure to post pics :)
That is so true Drew. We may have paid a little bit more for a few things but I am hoping that with power consumption and quality we will be ahead in the long run.