PDA

View Full Version : Free stuff: Sand, Sulfur, Buckets

Delphinus
11-18-2007, 11:18 PM
Bag of Caribsea aragonite gravel (not super fine, sort of a "kitty litter" grade).

Caribsea LSM (Sulfur reactor media)
(Note - it's used - I'm just taking offline my sulfur reactor. Still viable though.)

Bunch of buckets. I dunno, useful if you're moving or something. I have far too many and am thinking of taking them to the dump just to free up some floor space. If you want to spare them that fate, let me know.

thanks

michika
11-18-2007, 11:34 PM
Buckets!

I'll take buckets off your hand next weekend.

Delphinus
11-19-2007, 03:48 AM
Awesome. :) Ohhhh wait, I'm headed out of town sometime Saturday until Sunday. Will you be able to come in the morning? If not, I could maybe leave them outside for you..

michika
11-19-2007, 03:52 AM
I'll be around in Calgary permanently after Friday, so I'm sure we can arrange something. :D

Delphinus
12-05-2007, 06:20 AM
Bump

Still have the buckets ... would love to get them out of my way. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? (Anyone have any ideas where they could be recycled?)

Also still have the sulfur ... anyone want to try a sulfur denitrator? Or any good ideas on how to dispose of it (can it just go to a landfill? :neutral: I'm not sure..)

skylord
12-05-2007, 06:22 AM
When I have to many buckets and no one wants them I find a building contractor...they very seldom will turn them down.

Scott

findingnemo1
12-05-2007, 12:37 PM
Hey Tony:

i'll take them...we have a move coming up...Although i am a little scared to move this tank now after Catherines bad luck.But hopefully as will be good...

But yes i will take all hte buskets left.

Lisa

Brighteyes_13
12-05-2007, 10:21 PM
if you have any buckets left i could use a few, going to be moving from my 60 to the 90 very soon

digital-audiophile
12-12-2007, 05:08 PM
Tony, did you get rid of the buckets?

Over xmas I am going to be doing a transfer from my old 90 to a new 90 I am having built and a few extra buckets may come in handy.